Wednesday, July 02, 2008

O Canada!!!!

O Canada!
Our home and native land
True patriot love in all thy sons command...
We went up to Seattle for another Mariners game on Tuesday night, eh? And, for those of you who didn't know, such as myself, Tuesday was Canada Day, eh? The Mariners were playing the Blue Jays, so as you can guess, the all the Canadians came out in force, eh? There were maple leaf flags everywhere, eh? If it wasn't as hot as it was, I would have expected a pick-up game of curling to break out next to us, eh?


The family is not quite Canadian, but they are still cute, eh?

The view from the stadium of the sound is absolutely amazing, eh?

By far the coolest thing that happened this night was a fly-by by two Air Force F-15s and two Canadian FA-18s. It was awesome. I had goose bumps. Even Michelle said it was cool. I have never seen a fly-by at a stadium and it was very impressive. Had I been thinking about it, I would have tried to take a picture, but I wasn't really functioning by that point. By the way, out of reverence for the amazing moment, I dropped the Canadian, eh?

Well all of the above writing was done by Benson. Now it is my turn. It was a lot of fun to go to a game that was more United States vs. Canada. It was fun to cheer for a team again. There were a couple of times that the rivalry was strong. I told Benson I want to go again when they play the Blue Jays. It was pretty intense. Yesterday was a good baseball day in all. The Giants beat the Cubs 2-1 and the Mets beat the Cardinals 7-4. I should also tell you that the United States beat Cananda 7-6. It was a good time!

I also love the picture of Jeremy and Benson. They look so much alike. And I have to admit I think Benson looks pretty cute!

No comments: