Monday, July 07, 2008

It's my party....

...and I will post what I want to!!! So Benson did take pictures on my birthday but I look horrible! So I decided I would post these pictures I took of my flowers. Aren't they pretty!?!

Okay, so I will post one picture. It is the best out of the bunch. Pretty sad, huh! I had a really good birthday. Benson and I went and saw the movie Get Smart. It was pretty funny. Then we went out to dinner and that was yummy. Then we went to our friends house that were babysitting the kids and had cake and ice cream. We had a good time hanging out with them. Brooklyn and Jeremy had a blast at their house. So one of my best presents was that for the next 3 days in was 70 degrees! Ahhhh, it was heavenly. Today is supposed to be back up to 80 and then get hotter as the week goes on.

7 comments:

amanda said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Jeppson's said...

Happy birthday!!! Sorry I missed it. I hope you had a great day:) Cant wait to see the new baby, you look great. Wow only 70 degrees try 110 for Arizona! That's HOT!

talonandanna said...

love the flowers! especially those yellow ones, what variety, do you know? happy bday! enjoy the weather! :)

Nobles Family said...

Oh you are beautiful--and love the shirt. Can't wait for the babe and to see you guys

Brad & Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! Hang in there! You're almost there! We can't wait to see your baby though not as excited as you, I'm sure!

Brenley and her boys! said...

Glad that you had a good birthday! ANd we will for sure be at your little guys blessing. You are also invited to McCoy's sealing and blessing, but I am pretty sure that you are having the baby right around then (aug 16th). But hope some how the little guy will hold off so that you can come.

KATE said...

You are SO cute!! Happy Birthday!!