Friday, July 25, 2008

37 weeks and counting

Today marks 37 weeks of pregnancy done! I can't believe we are getting down to the end. But I look and feel ready to have this baby. As you can tell I am not lacking in size. I am having a hard time keeping my tummy covered with my shirts! I am also not sleeping well. I now sleep in the lazy boy so I don't have to have all that pressure on my hips at night. They were really throbbing by morning time. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and the doc said that he is face down and things are moving along quite well. (I will spare you the dilation details and all that.) She said she would be surprised if I made it to 39 weeks. So I thought I would help this baby along and my friend and I are going to get foot massages in the next couple of days. Apparently there are pressure points in your feet that can induce labor. We shall see. I have actually enjoyed this pregnancy but you reach a point where enough is enough and I am ready to get back on the work out train.

We pretty much have everything ready for the baby. I have spent many hours in Jeremy's room reorganizing and dejunking to make room for the baby. The crib is now up, the car seat is clean, the drawers are full of clothes, blankets, and diapers! Let me know if I am missing anything! I do need to pack some bags and have them ready for the kids and me, oh and the baby! This picture is for Brooke and Cait who have asked to see a pic of my tummy.

10 comments:

Brenley and her boys! said...

I can't believe that you are that close to having the little guy. And I can't wait for him to come so we can find out what his name will be. And I really hope you are having him early so that maybe you can come to McCoy's sealing and blessing. Sorry you are so uncomfortable, soon it will be sleepless nights though!

Jeppson's said...

I love it you look Awesome!!! Cant wait to see your new addition to the family. I hope all is well. let me know what you need for this baby. Thanks!

caitjane said...

ahhhhhh how exciting!! can't wait to meet him!

Shannon Willden said...

I'm so excited for you Michelle! Wish you the best.

Brad and Jenn said...

You really look great! We can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. If there is anything we can do for you guys let us know!

amanda said...

And I bet you're actually looking forward to the labor and delivery huh? This is why I love you Michelle; you're crazy!

Our Family said...

holy baby boy in there!! can't wait to meet him!!

Weinberger Family said...

Amanda-

That is funny that you remember that I love labor and delivery. Yes I am totally looking forward to it. We will see how it goes though because this time I am not getting induced and will actually feel some labor pains before I can get to the hospital and get my wonderful epidural! But I am very excited for all of it!

KATE said...

You are way too cute!! I know at the end you don't feel cute, but trust me; YOU ARE!!

I love labor and delivery too! It's so exciting! How fun!! Good Job, can't wait to see baby pictures!!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Congrats! Let's get that baby here! Good luck in the next few days/week(s). We'll be thinking of you! You look great by the way!

Lots of love,
Tara, Kenny and Ashley