Friday, June 27, 2008

showering baby

My good friend Shelly threw a baby shower for me. Of course I forgot to pull out my camera until the very end of the night, but I did get this one picture. My forgetfulness is getting really irritating especially for my husband. I could go on and on about all the things I have forgotten. But that is for a different post. Anyway, it was a lot of fun to get together with several of my friends.
I can't believe the baby is going to be here in just a few weeks. The time has really flown by. Knowing this is my last I am really trying to enjoy every minute of it. This has been a really easy pregnancy compared to my other two and I am so grateful for that. Thank you Shelly for putting the shower together and thank you for all the other things you do for me!

3 comments:

Nobles Family said...

you look so cute michelle! can't wait to see you in sept!

Rochelle Barlow said...

your hair is long and beautiful! I have been wondering when you're baby was coming! I can't wait to hear all about it! You look fabulous!

Rebecca said...

You had a baby shower??? Do you still need anything??