Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jeremy's Birthday

Jeremy was so excited about his birthday. He couldn't wait to open presents and hit his pinata. But I have to tell you the conversation him and I had the morning of his birthday:
Me: Jer, Happy Birthday!
Jeremy: I knew you were going to say that.
Me: You are my big 4 year old boy now!
Jeremy: No, I am 3.
Me: No today is your birthday so you are 4 now.
Jeremy: Oh, I didn't know that!!!
Apparently he never put the two together. It was so funny!

Here is Jer with some of his presents. Thanks for the gifts!
Jeremy loves his new bike. See the pegs that are on the back wheel? Jeremy loves to put his feet on those and stand up! That's his newest trick. He keeps telling us how much he loves his new bike.
Breaking the pinata! He had so much fun.
Notice Jeremy is the only boy. What a ladies man.
Heidi, Jer, and Brooklyn
Happy Birthday Jeremy! We love you so much and are so happy you are part of our family. You truly bring so much happiness and laughter to our lives!!!!



5 comments:

Nobles Family said...

Fun! Happy Birthday Jer! Hope you liked your policeman book. We love you.

Jeppson's said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! Wow 4 years old how fun. We wish we could have been there, Dylan and Sydnee cant wait to see you guys. We love ya!

caitjane said...

haha that little conversation cracked me up, how cute. Happy Birthday Jeremy!!! I love you!!

amanda said...

Jeremy has got some mad bike skills, geez!

Brenley and her boys! said...

Totally hilarious that Jeremy didnt know he was going to be a year older! I am glad that you have that one down so you can remind him someday!