Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Benson didn't get much attention this Father's Day since it was also Jeremy's birthday. But he did have a really good dinner at our friends house. We had London Broil and BBQ Ribs! It was wonderful.

This is a picture Brooklyn painted for Benson. It is a picture of him that she made at school. She was so excited to give it to him. Thank you Benson for being such a great dad and husband. I love you!

Janel tagged me with the husband/marriage tag so I figured this would be the right place to put it. Here goes...

How long have you been married: 7 1/2 years and we've known/dated each other almost 12 years (that whole mission thing threw us off)

How old is your husband: 29

Who eats more: depends on what it is, Benson can pack away the meat! I have a major sweet tooth!

Who said "I love you" first: Benson did. We were on the phone...I know romantic...but I responded with a "thank you". I am sure it was not the response he was looking for but I was thrown totally off guard.

Who is taller: Benson

Who sings better: Benson

Who is smarter: We both have our strong areas but Benson is by far smarter! He uses such big words sometimes and I just have to laugh. Sometimes I think he is like 80 years old with some of the language that he uses.

Who controls the T.V.: Benson, but he also knows that there are shows that he just has to let me watch.

Who's temper is worse: that's easy, Benson's!!!

Who does the laundry: I hate to admit this but Benson does it quite a bit. I will start it but then I slack off and he does it all. I am trying to be better about it.

Who does the dishes: It used to be Benson but now I do them for the most part. I am trying to figure out how to get Benson to do them again. He used to say, "Don't worry about it, I will do them." I don't know what I did to break him but I am trying to figure it out!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: When we actually get to sleep together I sleep on the right side. I must say I have gotten quite used to having the whole bed to myself. But I do feel much safer when he is home.

Who cooks dinner: me

Who is more stubborn: It depends on what it is, we can both be pretty stubborn.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: hmmmm....We don't really fight. We get annoyed with each other but not really fight. We usually just discuss it and we are always both a little right. But since I am always a little more right I guess I would have to say Benson.

Who's parents do you see the most: well both, I guess mine if I have to say.

Who has more siblings: We have the same. But I grew up in the middle of six and Benson was at the very tail end of six so our experiences were very different.

Who has more friends: Where we currenty live I would say me. But all together I would say it's a toss up.

Who wears the pants in the family: Benson and me sometimes.

This was much harder then I expected. It amazes me how equal we are in some categories. Anyway, I tag: Shelly and Ryan

3 comments:

KATE said...

Love the answers to your tag!!! it's kind of hard for me to remember that we are grown ups now! I just keep thinking of the crazy things we used to do!!!

Love the cute oicture of your kids and husband!!

KATE said...

I meant PICTURE, I'm kind of typing impaired right now.

Brenley and her boys! said...

Love the scruff Brooklyn added to her portrait of Benson, to funny!