Wednesday, June 25, 2008

fresh strawberries

Yesterday we went and picked strawberries. We picked 9 pounds!!! We love fresh strawberries. I think I am going to have to figure out how to make freezer jam. Since we will have no car today I think it will be a perfect day and Benson is around to help me.

Brooklyn was very proud of this big strawberry she found.Jeremy had a blast finding the right strawberry and was excited to eat his big one with dinner.
Yummy strawberries. I look like one big strawberry myself!
It is amazing how fast you can pick strawberries. I think we were only there picking for about 15-20 minutes. Good thing because I got really hot and my poor back was sore. I also sat my big rear end on a thorn weed. It hurt, but was entertaining for my family.

8 comments:

Ryan said...

You look so cute! (you're probably not feeling very cute, but you look cute!)

KATE said...

I have to say you look adorable! I know when you're pregnant you don't feel adorable, but really you do look it!! SO cute!

Cute kids too, I hope your freezer jam turned out!!

Jeppson's said...

Yes, I agree with cait you look way cute! I love the prego belly. Let us know how your jam works out, good luck!

talonandanna said...

LOVE these pics! love the northwest! miss doing stuff like this-glad to see you are enjoying the simple things in life. :) kids are sure growing up! man the time flies. hope all is well.

Nobles Family said...

you do look so cute missy!! how fun to pick strawberries-YUM!

ashli said...

I want to pick strawberries.. they look delicious! How fun!

Brad & Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun! I agree, you look great!

amanda said...

Wow, this post is sure generating a lot of comments. I wonder why? Hmmm...could it be the fabulous belly shot? I think so!

Amanda