Thursday, May 22, 2008

Grandma's last night

We loved having Grandma here visiting. We had a lot of fun. We are so sad to see her trip end. Jeremy kept talking about packing is backpack and going with Grandma. Brooklyn would just get very sad and quiet and then cry. It is always hard to say goodbye. Jeremy asked me why Grandma had to go and I told him that she had to go back to work. Jeremy had a perfectly good answer in his mind. He said, "Oh, she can work where Daddy works." It made total sense to him. Thank you Grandma for all of the fun. It is fun to have family visit, I swear the kids get just as excited to have visitors as they do to have Santa come.

We also had another visitor this last weekend. Benson's nephew Zach was here for the weekend. The kids were soooo excited to see him. They love love love Zach. On Sunday Zach was gone all day and they kept talking about when he would be back. Of course I meant to get a picture of the kids with Zach before he left and then it totally slipped my mind. Hopefully he will be back soon and we can take lots of pics.

4 comments:

Nobles Family said...

glad you had so much fun with mom (grandma) avery hates to say good-bye to her too :(

caitjane said...

oh sad. when mom came home yesterday she said, i've been getting a lot of hugs this week and I miss it. I'm assuming she meant from your kids..I hope I can come see you guys soon!

Jeppson's said...

I hate saying goodbye!

Brenley and her boys! said...

Love Jeremy in that last picture!