Saturday, April 05, 2008

Twiners

On Thursday's I help out in Brooklyn's classroom. Well I got Brooklyn her clothes to wear and then went up to get ready. While I was getting ready she came up and asked me if I would wear my shirt that matches her so we could be twins. I had to say yes because how long is my child going to want to be twins with her mom. So I got ready and came downstairs and she also noticed that I had curled my hair so then she needed hers curled. So here we are Mother/Daughter twins for a day! Jeremy took the picture that's why my head is a little cut off, but I thought it was pretty good for a 3 year old.

10 comments:

caitjane said...

hahahaha that cracks me up. How cute. Actually I made mom dress to match me the other day so who knows how long she'll want to...I mean I'm 19!

caitjane said...

hahahaha that cracks me up. How cute. Actually I made mom dress to match me the other day so who knows how long she'll want to...I mean I'm 19!

Anonymous said...

At this rate Michelle will have 24 comments before too long....

Benson

Anonymous said...

At this rate Michelle will have 24 comments before too long....

Benson

Nobles Family said...

you two look so cute! i like your hair :)

caitjane said...

shut up Benson...I meant to. It was a play on the whole twin thing!

Anonymous said...

I know....

Benson

Anonymous said...

I know....

Benson

sbjeppson said...

Sooo Cheesey but way to cute!!!

Kenny, Tara & Ashley said...

what a cute pic!