Friday, April 18, 2008

kid talk

Brooklyn has been asking me for awhile to have a mother/daughter date. So her and I went out the other night to Sweet Tomatoes. As we were walking out Brooklyn said to me, "Wasn't that a great time together Mom." It is times like this that makes all the stress of being a parent worth it.

Then today we asked the kids if they wanted to go to the library when Brooklyn got home from school. Brooklyn said yes that she wanted to get some reading books. Jeremy responded with, "I want to get some looking books." Since he can't read he called his books looking books. He has continued to call them that the whole day.

I love to listen to what new things kids have to say. I need to be better at writing them down. So I guess this is the best place to do it. I worry that if I write it anywhere else not only would I forget what they say but forget where I kept record of it all.

1 comment:

sbjeppson said...

Aren't kids Funny! We miss you guys! What are some Baby names your talking about? Its getting closer. Im sure the kids are so excited for the baby. Have a good weekend:)