Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby Tampico

Well a few people have asked how the baby is doing so I thought I would update all of you. Things are going really well with the pregnancy. This has been by far the easiest pregnancy I have had. I am now almost 23 weeks along and can feel him moving pretty often. He really seems to enjoy pushing on my bladder! He is really active around 11:00 at night and then I usually start feeling him again around 7:30ish. I do seem to have a lot of heartburn but the doc gave me a perscription for it. So that has helped. I am really enjoying being pregnant but am anxious for him to come. Although not too anxious because then my sleep will really be hinderd.

As for names, I think Tampico is in the running! Don't you like it?! ;) Laura and Cait suggested it to me when we were on the phone one day. That is the only one that is sticking right now. We have a few others we are discussing but I don't like having my baby named before he or she is here. So we shall see!

I am getting more and more excited to have a boy. I have to admit I was a little disappointed when I first found out. Mainly because I have so many cute girl clothes. But I think it will be really fun for Jeremy to have a little bro to play with. Plus it also means more little league games to attend. I always loved being involved in my brother's playing baseball and other sports and am looking forward to doing that same thing with my boys. Plus I told Brooklyn that she is special because she will be my main shopping partner! Brooklyn is such a sweetie and I think we will always have a close relationship.

Anyway, if you want to give your 2 cents on a name for the baby go ahead. But I pretty much have my mind made up. I just don't want to make anything definite until my little guy is here!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I think you should take a name out of the Aaron Allred book of names and name him Oglthorp!!!! Just kidding. I am excited to come and see you guys soon.
Zach

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

sbjeppson said...

Well Im not sure for any names, but what ever you pick will be cool. Please post some cute tummy pictures. Thanks

P.S.I vote for Oglthorp

sbjeppson said...

Tampico, is growing on me:)

amanda said...

Tampico? I don't believe you.

Nobles Family said...

your kidding right?? cause i thought your heart was set on Pipa!!

caitjane said...

pipa smipa janel...tampico is all the rage now. little tampy is sure gonna love his sweet name.