Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a...


BOY!
(I don't think it gets any clearer then that!)

Yes, we are having another little boy. Jeremy is very excited and keeps asking me how he knew it was a boy. I keep telling him that he wanted a boy and so he guessed it was a boy and he got it right. He thinks he is pretty smart. And let's just say Brooklyn is getting used to the idea that she is going to have another brother rather than a sister. I have to admit I was hoping for a girl too but I do know that it is better for our family to have another boy. I mainly wanted a girl because I wanted to have all the bows and cute clothes again. I was just looking back on some of Jeremy's baby pictures and it did get me excited for another boy. Who knows maybe they will both play for the San Francisco Giants one day! I can at least dream about it! Anyway, I am really excited for Jer to have a little buddy. We can't wait till he is here.

6 comments:

Brad & Jenn said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!! We love having the two boys together. It's so much fun. When are you due?

Stahlemobile said...

Congrats from all of us! We are very excited for you guys!

matt and brynn said...

Congrats!!! I am excited for you guys. Boys are so much easier in the maintenance department. Have fun.

caitjane said...

yay! i can't wait to meet little Tampico!

Brenley, Bryce & McCoy said...

COngrats on it being a BOY!

Kenny, Tara & Ashley said...

Congrats! Baby boy #2. Woo-hoo! We are very excited for you!