Friday, February 15, 2008

oh the memories...

On Tuesday Shelly and I took the kids roller skating. It is for pre schoolers. They tighten the wheels so the kids don't fall as easily. The kids had a really good time. And it brought back a lot of memories for me. Adrienne and I used to go roller skating all the time when we were in elementary school. We even did the hokey pokey and the chicken dance. Jeremy loved the chicken dance. I put on roller skates for a few minutes because Jeremy wanted to go around fast! That was quite the work out, trying to hold him between my legs and skate around. But we both had a lot of fun.

Jeremy, Brooklyn, and the little girl I was babysitting Elena Brooklyn, Heidi, Nicole, Elena, Jeremy
Once again Jeremy was the only boy.




3 comments:

Brenley, Bryce & McCoy said...

I used to LOVE roller skating, what a fun thing to take the kids to do!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENSON!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

LOVE,
KERRI

talonandanna said...

man these photos make me want to plan a family night out at the rink! i'd probably break a leg, but hey. :) hope you are doing well!