Sunday, December 16, 2007

A family of five!

Soon after we told the kids that I was pregnant Brooklyn drew me this picture. As you can see Brooklyn wants the baby to be a girl. She also told me that she would feed the baby when I was tired and that she and her friend Heidi would babysit for me. Also last Sunday we were looking at the Target ad and it of course had baby clothes. Brooklyn said, "Mom, we have to buy this for the baby." It is so fun to see how excited she is.
On the other hand Jeremy is very confused by the whole thing. I cannot believe how many questions he has asked about how the baby got in my tummy and how it is going to get out. He keeps saying that we are joking with him. He also told me that I have to go to the doctor so the doctor can put the baby in my tummy.

4 comments:

talonandanna said...

what a little sweet heart she is. adorable picture, that's a keeper! and jer, poor jer, he'll figure it out some day, hopefully a LONG time from now. :) i'm happy for you guys! that's great. when are you due? lovin' the blog! thanks for sharing.

Weinberger Family said...

Anna-

I am not due until August. I just can't keep my mouth shut.

By the way, your blog is private and now I can't see it! So will you add me to your list, please!!

Bryce & Brenley said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! That picture is too cute. I Brooklyn will be a huge help and Jeremy will be a good big brother.

Kelly said...

yeah!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you! Congrats...you're going to have some good helpers!