Thursday, December 06, 2007

candy bar game

We were bored at home the other day. When I remembered that Kathi had left a great big Symphony bar at our house from Thanksgiving. (Hope you didn't want it back.) So I thought it would be fun to teach my kids the candy bar game. Much to my dismay in the almost 11 years that I have known Benson he has never played it with me. He had no idea what I was talking about when I said, "Let's play the candy bar game". So I knew it was a must play. For those of you that have never played it you get 2 dice and if you get 7, 11, or doubles you get to dig into the candy bar, but you only get to with 2 knives. No hands! You get to eat as much chocolate as you can get into your mouth until someone else rolls 7, 11, or doubles. Anyway we had a really fun time. We were laughing so hard especially when Jeremy stole the candy right off of Benson's knife and put it in his mouth. Jeremy was the biggest rule breaker but it made for some good laughs.

1 comment:

Bryce & Brenley said...

Your such a cool mom! I have to say that I have never heard of this game either, sorry! But it looks like alot of fun!