Saturday, December 01, 2007

a beautiful day at the beach

Before we drove Ashli up to Washington we wanted to take her out to see the Oregon Coast. We didn't get to spend much time there but the little bit of time we did was a lot of fun. It was also a beautiful day. So it was definitely worth the trip. Here are a few pics.

The kids had sooo much fun throwing sand balls into the water and running back before the water got them. They were laughing so hard.

Don't even ask why Jeremy's pants are undone. I didn't even notice until I was looking at this picture. I had to post it though because it captures his excitement.


4 comments:

*Carly* said...

awe the beach!! I never got there enough when I lived in california but I loved it when I did. The ocean is such an amazing creation!!!!

Stringhams said...

You got it! Awesome! I totally envy this photos of you guys playing and enjoying the beach this time of year. I miss that about WA. Hope you guys have a wonderful December.

Bryce & Brenley said...

You are now getting me back for posting those snow pics!

Man, you gotta love the ocean!

talonandanna said...

p.s. our blog changed to http://talonannatreyden.blogspot.com/