Sunday, October 28, 2007

two wheelin'

For the last few days Jeremy has been asking to have his training wheels taken off. So we decided we may as well let him try. Which is amazing that he wants his training wheels off because Brooklyn won't ride without hers. So we took them off yesterday and within minutes he was riding all by himself. Brooklyn of course didn't want her little 3 year 4 month old brother to show her up. So she asked for hers to come off also. So they are both now able to ride without training wheels. It is hilarious to watch Jeremy ride around. He just looks too little to ride a two wheeler. I must say we are pretty impressed. So were the neighbors when they saw him.
We have some video of Jeremy and Brooklyn riding but I am having a hard time loading it. So anyway I will work on it more tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the pics.


3 comments:

Shelly Williams said...

WOW! I'm impressed with the bike riding. I tried to download the cookie pictures and I did it but they come up small in my file so either I'm not doing it right or it doesn't work. Also, I tagged you in my blog. If you don't know what that means, then go to my blog to find out. Sorry. I don't know that many people with blogs :)

Bryce & Brenley said...

WoW!How brave!

Nobles Family said...

Go Jer!