Sunday, October 07, 2007

pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins

On Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch and let the kids each pick out a pumpkin. We had a fun time. They had baby chicks, a petting zoo, cows, pigs, and a little jungle gym. We also went on a hay ride. Jeremy started to warm up to the chicks (baby chickens that is) and he touched them but Brooklyn never got too close. Brooklyn's pumpkin

Jer's pumpkin

Did I mention they had a really cute sheep and horse there also?
Jeremy climbing on the jungle gym.


Now that is one scary ghost and not such a friendly scarecrow.


This was taken on the hay ride.




2 comments:

Bryce & Brenley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stringhams said...

Hi Michelle,
I was just on Janel's blog and saw your link so I clicked to see how the fam is doing in Portland... oh I miss the Northwest. Love the pictures and everyone looks happy. Hope you don't mind that I peeked. You're going to have to let me in on how you changed the beginning of your blog to have that pumpkin picture, I'm trying to learn as I go, but I can't seem to figure out how to get outside of the 'preset templates'. :) Take care and revel in the rain for me. :)