Sunday, October 07, 2007

Going to California with an aching in my heart....

Well I don't know the rest of the words to the song. But I always love going back to California. It still kinda feels like home to me. I went to visit Adrienne who is currently living with her parents and that was my second home growing up. So I really felt like I was going home. I had such a good time with her. I love her family and it was fun spending time with them and meeting "Jonathan Beonka's" wife, Lindsay. Jonathan Beonka is Adrienne's brother. His real name is just John but I nicknamed him a long time ago and that is how Adrienne and I still know him. She told me, that on her phone she has him down as Beonka. I thought that was pretty funny. I love her mom so much too. She is my second mom. She went to the store and bought chocolate chips so she could make me chocolate chip pancakes and ingredients for Adrienne and I to make NBC's along with several other things. On Sunday her mom made a BIG family dinner and everyone came over. We had such a good time sitting around the table laughing and talking. I also went to visit Zach and Kelly Sunday morning and had breakfast with them. It was so good to see them again. Zach made us eggs and hashbrowns, it was really yummy.
Adrienne and I went to San Francisco on Saturday to try and find her an apartment. Unfortunately we didn't have any success. The rental market in SF right now is terrible. But between trying to find an apartment we got some cool pictures of the city. Here they are.



Thank you Adrienne for such a wonderful time. I love spending time with you and it was fun seeing everyone again. It felt just like old times! I also have to thank my wonderful husband who took care of the kids so I could leave for 4 days. Thank you Baby, I love you!!!

1 comment:

Bryce & Brenley said...

I am glad that you had a fun safe, child-free trip.