Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Our Anniversary Trip

This past weekend was our 7 year anniversary. In 7 years we have moved 7 times and lived in 3 different states. In fact within a years time we lived in the 3 different states. We had 2 kids and Benson got his master's degree. When we got married he hadn't even started college. So in some ways I can't believe we have been married for so long and when I look at all that we have done I can't believe it has only been 7 years.

Due to a wonderful friend of mine who took the kids for the weekend we were able to go to the coast for our anniversary. It was so relaxing. We went to several different beaches and walked along the water, took a 3 mile hike, and walked around the shops in Cannon Beach. At night we enjoyed watching some cable tv since we don't have that at home.

I wanted to share some pictures of our trip with you. Benson took most of the pictures this trip. I know there are a lot of pictures but there are so many to pick from. So I hope you enjoy.




Here is a picture of my new hairdo. Brooklyn came home from school and thought I was a babysitter. It took her a minute and then she told me she loved it. Benson had no idea I was going to cut it off either. I got like 7-8 inches cut off. Jeremy kept asking me if Daddy liked it. Thank goodness he did.



My handsome honey!Talk about a close up!

Benson, I love you and Happy Anniversary! I had a wonderful time with you this past weekend and can't wait to do it again.


5 comments:

Nobles Family said...

I love you hair, it looks so cute! The pics of the beach are gorgeous...wish we were there :)

Cait said...

Oh my goodness Michelle! I didn't know you cut your hair! I absolutely love it, you look so pretty!

Stahlemobile said...

I love your hair! I'm sure it's a fun change. Congrats on seven years. We'll be seven years in December and I'm like you, it seems so long and so short at the same time.

osulindleys said...

What a fun weekend! The pictures are beautiful and remind me of why I love the great Northwest! The coast is one of my favorite places! You look absolutely gorgeous with your new haircut! I love it!

Bryce & Brenley said...

it was so good to see you Michelle. I am sorry I couldnt get over to see the kids and Benson.

It looks like you had an amazing anniversary trip!