Thursday, September 06, 2007

First Day of School

Today was Brooklyn's first day of kindergarten. So of course we had to take the traditional first day of school picture. Well apparently she thought it was a photo shoot instead. I had to keep taking pictures. I thought it was so hilarious that she kept striking a pose and giving me different facial expressions. She kept asking, "Does this look good." I had to share all of the pictures with you so you could get a kick out of them too.

Anyway, she had a good first day. She was a little worried about the bus ride because 2 of her friends were getting on before her and she knew that only 2 kids fit on a seat. So she was worried that she would have to sit alone. I can't believe she was able to think all of that through. But it all worked out. They were able to fit 3 on the seat.

Tonight at the school they are having an ice cream social/back to school night. So we are excited to go to that. I am also going to volunteer in her classroom every other week. I am excited to be able to see exactly what is going on so I can get more in depth with her about what she is doing at school.














4 comments:

Bryce & Brenley said...

She is so pretty! I love her camo backpack!

Nobles Family said...

pretty girl :) we miss you Brooklyn!!

osulindleys said...

she is too cute! I can't believe how grown up she is! Where does the time go?

Stahlemobile said...

I love Brooklyn's first day of school outfit. Out of all I've seen so far, I think I like hers the best!