Friday, September 14, 2007

A couple things...


First off I have to give Benson some credit for the picture taking. He took the 3 pictures of the kids and the sunset/beach on our Beachside camping trip. For as much as I would like to take credit for those I can't. Although, he was being a camera hog at the moment. Benson takes really good pictures, but they are usually of scenery and when I do my post I always seem to do pictures of the kids. But anyway, he is a great photographer. We blew up one of the pictures he took from our Tualatin Wildlife Refuge pictures. We blew it up really big and hung it in our house. This is the picture.
And the other thing is.... Laura is coming to visit. She is coming for Halloween. I am so excited to have her here for Halloween. Plus Benson will be out of town that weekend for work and I won't be all by myself. All of you should sign up for Southwest Ding because it gives you really good deals that you don't find on their sight. That is where we got Laura's flight. Yeah, I am so excited!!! I asked Laura what she thinks of when she thinks of Halloween dinner and she said sloppy joes. For some reason growing up we always had sloppy joes for dinner on Halloween and I have continued the "tradition" with my kids. So I am excited to have those with Laura here. But I am sad that we will miss Kathi's Hallween party that she does for the family.
Sorry for all the rambling, I am just so excited!

1 comment:

Caitlin Jane Jeppson said...

Hey michelle! check your e-mail, I mean it do it now! or call me, cuz you don't do that either! Sorry to mess up your blog, but it's the only way I know to get a hold of you! You can delete it after you read it!