Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Beachside camping trip

We decided to go camping over Labor Day weekend. We had a lot of fun spending time on the beach and hanging around the camp fire. Our last night camping Brooklyn wanted to tell "ghost stories." It was a little more of comedy hour then ghost story hour, but we had a good time.

Jeremy watching Dad put the lantern together.

Jeremy playing with the seaweed.
Roasting our hot dogs the lazy way.



Jeremy picked up this rock and told me to take a picture. I thought it was pretty cute.





I was trying to take a picture of Jeremy chillin' in Benson's chair and Brooklyn stuck her face in. I thought the face she decided to make was funny.




4 comments:

Nobles Family said...

fun! looks like you had a good time. we miss you guys.

Bryce & Brenley said...

OK, I think everyone is trying to get me to come back to Oregon, because everyone is posting beach pics.

You are a great photographer!

Stahlemobile said...

Michelle, you take some really good pictures! I am quite impressed with your photographic ability.

Anonymous said...

Michelle...

You take amazing pictures!! You are very talented! I love to look at the blog to see what pictures you've taken. You should enter some contests!

Kathi