Thursday, August 09, 2007

hot dogs and smores

On Saturday night Laura and I decided to go to Mueller Park and roast hot dogs and smores. We had a lot of fun. Brooklyn was so patient while her hot dog cooked because she didn't want it burnt. So I had to get a picture of her eating her hard earned hot dog. Jeremy wanted to eat his right off of the stick. It took me a few minutes to figure out what he wanted with much frustration on both of our parts. Then we went down and the kids played in the creek and threw rocks. We had a blast!!!










2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't take anymore of your fun adventures! I'm green with envy! If only I lived nearby! I need to go hiking though...I haven't been in a long time...that might be due to the rediculously HOT and HUMID weather!

Bryce & Brenley said...

You are so good at doing fun things with your kids. They will have alot of great memories to always remember!