Tuesday, July 31, 2007

swimming

The kids and I are in Utah for a couple of weeks. Laura flew in on Friday and then we drove back to Utah on Sunday. It took us 12 hours practically to the minute. The kids did really well in the car. So these pictures were taken at Aunt Carla's apartment pool. We had a ton of fun playing in the pool. Janel, Avery, and Caitlin were also there. The kids have gotten so comfortable in the water. They swim all over and jump into the water (with floaties on). It is so fun to watch them.

Caitlin and Janel doing the George Washington hair. Wow did that bring back some memories. I would have done it to but my hair was in a ponytail and I didn't want to take it out. Like I said we had a blast.



2 comments:

bensweinberger said...

Hey!!!! I am pissed that the HOTTEST of the three George Washingtons was not there!! You need to post a picture of your hot self.

Bryce & Brenley said...

How fun to get to visit your family! And I love the GW hairdos, hilarious.