Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday and we had a really good day. Matt, Dayna, the kids, and I went shopping at the outlet mall near us. Benson had to work. Anyway, I bought myself a new purse at Aeropostale for $2.50. I was excited about that. In the evening we left the kids home to play the Game Cube and found Jer a babysitter. Then us adults went out to dinner. We went to McCormick & Schmick's for dinner. The one we went to is in Downtown Portland right on the Willamette River. It was really nice. The food was absolutely wonderful. We had a really nice time. It was also enjoyable to get away from all the noise that 5 kids make.

I wanted to take pictures but of course I forgot the camera. I guess we will have to go back! ;)

2 comments:

Stahlemobile said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle!!

Bryce & Brenley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am glad that you got to go out with adults for it, and have visitors.