Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Crabs, Whales, and Seals Oh My!

We spent 3 days on the coast with Matt, Dayna, and family. We had a good time. It was pretty windy most of the time. On our last day we enjoyed some warmer weather. Here are some pictures from our adventures.
Jeremy loved playing with this truck in the sand.
Cannon Beach
The top of a lighthouse, I don't remember the name of it. I just really liked this picture.
Aspen and Brooklyn at Devil's Punch Bowl. As long as we stayed pretty close to the rocks the wind wasn't too bad. It is a little cove.
My cute husband!
We found 2 crabs. We did also see a whale and seals. It was really cool. The kids would get close to the crab and then freak out. This is also at Devil's Punch Bowl.
Eatin' lunch at Mo's. (You can tell who took all the people pictures.)
I just liked this picture.
My lobster and crab. Although sometimes they are both pretty crabby! This is in Newport. It is really cool to see what the wind does to the sand. I loved these formations.

Jeremy holding one of them.
This is at the same beach as the sand formations....
and so is this one.
Another picture that I liked. It is really hard to just pick a few pictures to post.
David and Sarah were also at the Oregon Coast and they brought their dog Ruby. Jeremy loved throwing the stick for her.




3 comments:

Bryce & Brenley said...

It looks like you had some good fun while Benson's brother and his family were in town. How fun to have visitors.
I might just have to stop looking at your blog, because it always makes me soooo homesick. I say at least once a week that I want to go to the beach.
No, I wont stop looking, I love that you guys are enjoying every inch of Oregon, it really is a beautiful place to live.

Bryce & Brenley said...

Oh, I really like your new banner. I keep meaning to comment on what a great photographer you are.

Sorry I forgot to mention with the instruction that you still may need to adjust the length of the banner to even smaller than what the instruction say. I think I figured it out to be 649 not 660.

Jake & Kelly said...

cute new top! for some reason I can never update my blog...I push the update button, but it still stays the same...how did you do it?