Friday, June 15, 2007

My baby is 3 years old!

Well I cannot believe that my baby is 3 years old. Jeremy is very adventerous and has been since the day he was born. When we were supposed to leave the hospital he decided he wanted to spend a couple nights in the NICU. Ever since then he has kept me on my toes. He is all boy and I love having him around. For as rough and tough as he can be he is also very sweet and loving. I just wanted to share a few pictures of Jeremy that I love. Of course it is not all of the ones that I love but I would never get this entry done if I put them all in.
We finally get to take our baby home!
Brooklyn holding Jeremy and showing him pictures of the family.
So sweet!
This is the day he was blessed. The blanket is one of the ones that my mom has made for him. I love it.
Playing around!
Eating his first birthday cake!
All smiles as usual.
Jeremy dug out this empty container of pudding from the garbage and licked it clean.

Jeremy with Great Grandpa Jeppson when he came to visit us in NY.
Palmyra, NY at the Smith Farm
Daddy put Jeremy in the pot again.
Daddy and Jer
Jer loves his daddy.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't believe he's 3 years old now! He is so stinkin cute! tell him happy birthday and that Aunt Cait loves him!

Bryce & Brenley said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Anonymous said...

cute pics miss, Happy Birthday Jer!

Love-Johnny,Janel and Avery