Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mt. St. Helens

During one of Benson's days off we went to Mt. St. Helen's. Benson had been wanting to go since we moved here. It was really cool to go and learn more about the volcano. We stopped at a few of the visitor's centers. We learned a lot and the kids had fun running around.
Brooklyn with Mt. St. Helen's behind her. She is standing in front of a tree that was destroyed from the blast.
A view from one of the visitor centers.
We were driving along and Brooklyn yelled out that she saw a cloud that was red, yellow, green, and blue. Of course Benson and I looked at each other and thought she was crazy. So I looked out the window and realized she really did see a rainbow cloud. It was very cool.

This lake was formed by the blast.




2 comments:

Bryce & Brenley said...

I loved going up to there when I was a kid, we did that alot.

I like the changes you made to your blog. I can help you with fitting a picture in your banner if you want. I have the instructions and photoshop.

Stahlemobile said...

Oregon is so beautiful! You guys look like you're having a great time there.