Tuesday, February 20, 2007

28????.....It can't be true! Happy Birthday Benson!

Well Benson turned the big 28 this weekend. I was putting the candles on the cake and thought I would put as many candles as the second digit in his age. So I put on 7 candles and told Benson my great idea. As I was telling everyone I realized I was a year behind. I can't believe how old we are getting. We didn't do a whole lot for his birthday. Our friends Bryce and Brenley and the little girl they take care of Mylisa came over for dinner and cake. Somehow I talked Benson into taking me to a post Valentine's dance at the church. Benson said that if this didn't prove that he loved me then there was no hope. We had a good time. We danced a few slow songs and sat down during any song that seemed even remotely fast. That is where Benson drew the line. I have some pictures of Benson birthday but they are still on the camera. So I have to wait for Benson to put them on the computer. Unfortunately that means Friday at the earliest.

1 comment:

Daphna said...

aww that's gr8! =]
-Daphna