Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving feast!
Grandpa, Avery, Janel, Johnny, Brooklyn, Laura, Benson, Caitlin, and Grandma
I was also there but was busy taking the picture and Jeremy of course had to help take the picture instead of be in it.
Brooklyn found these turkey hats on Playhouse Disney. We printed them off and the kids colored them and we put them together. They loved them.
Jeremy finally gave in to sleep at around 4:30. He was totally pooped.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love the holidays and the time I get to spend with family. Here is a list of 5 things I am grateful for (in no particular order, well maybe kinda):
5. chocolate
4. the heater and the window air conditoner in my apartment
3. my car
2. my family and friends
drum roll.......
1. Benson, Brooklyn, and Jeremy!
Now I want you to tell me yours, please!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

Jake & Kelly said...

who's the anonymous person? Man, I love it when little kids just conck out win weird places! sooo cute! Looks like your Thanksgiving was great! I have a lot to be thankful for...
Maria and Jake
our nice apt (and not a basement room)
Jake's job that provides for all of us!

Stahlemobile said...

I am thankful for:

5. Nice weather
4. Paul having days off
3. Unexpected blessings
2. Hot baths
1. Family!

Anonymous said...

Oh hey Michelle, cute picture of your Thanksgiving dinner. Your little sister looks really hot in it. Could I get a copy and a number please?

Anonymous said...

Wow how did you fold those napkins in that way? I'd really like to know.