Sunday, November 12, 2006

Daddy/Daughter Date

First things first, I want to thank all of you who responded to my last post. It is nice to know that people look at the blog on a regular basis. So...... I shall continue!

Last night Benson and Brooklyn went on a little date. They went to dinner and then to Disney On Ice. They had a really good time. Benson said that Brooklyn was on the edge of her seat the whole time and he even let her get a souvenir. Benson had a really fun time watching Brooklyn have such a good time. He even talked about wanting to take her to Disneyland because he really enjoyed seeing the excitement in her eyes.

Anyway, that was the big exciting event for the weekend. Not much more is happening here. We are getting excited about the holidays coming up and spending time as a family and also spending time with family. The kids and I already listen to Christmas music when we are in the car. Benson can't belive it. Hopefully I will get Christmas cards sent out this year.

1 comment:

Jake & Kelly said...

I can't believe the holidays are here again! I've been thinking about my christmas cards too...need your address :) My neighbors all have their Christmas decos out, but I'm trying to wait til after Thanksgiving...but I'm excited!