Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A New Job

Well most of you are going to think Benson got a new job. Unfortunately that is not the case, but I am excited about my new job. It may not seem like much but I will be working on Fridays and Saturdays at Beyond Spa in Layton as a receptionist. I am nervous to be working again since I haven't worked (outside the home) for over 2 years. I am also really excited to get out of the house a little bit and bring in a little extra money to help pay some of the bills. Anyway, I start this Friday so I will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!

Michelle

3 comments:

Stahlemobile said...

Good luck on the new job! It sounds much better than Target (which I heard Paul had the gall to suggest!!)

Lourdes and family said...

Good luck!
You'll do great!

Janel said...

I love all the pictures-Brooklyn, you are so cute!! Avery misses you so much.

Love, Janel, Johnny and Avery