Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Benson, emotional?!?

Ok, I had to do it. Since some of you, including me, think Benson is the most non-emotional person you have ever met I had to prove you wrong. I am going back in time a little bit here. These pictures are from when we moved out of our apartment in New York and in case you were wondering, yes Benson was crying. The other picture is of all the wonderful missionaries that helped us move out. They owed us big though since we pretty much fed them weekly. We miss having the missionaries as part of our everyday lives. We loved them so much and were glad to have them over as much as possible.






By the way, this blogging thing is very addicting.

1 comment:

Paul Stahle said...

I always suspected there was some sensitivity under that cynical veneer. Now I have the photo to prove it.